WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Spooky Fun!



Samantha always wants to help in the kitchen. I believe she will be the mom who makes pies and cookies for dessert all the time....


I bought this gingerbread house kit last year, but with changing jobs (and working both of them at the same time) we didn't get time to use it. I found it pushed to the back of the pantry, and almost threw it away (with the thought that it was a year old and probably yucky)...but my new found thriftiness just would not allow it. I figured the fun is making it, and no one would want to eat it anyways...so why not? So we had an afternoon of "baking" fun.


**I forgot that Matthew will eat virtually anything (especially sweets) so he tried it almost immediately when he got home. And he said it tasted just fine. We are taking his word for it, and won't be partaking! :)

2 comments:

Emma Hamstra said...

Looks like lots of fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know you did this since I was gone and didn't talk to you. Looks really cute and like a lot of fun.