WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Monday, February 8, 2010

Back to Work

Last Thursday while at school Matthew got the phone call he has been waiting for...he's back to work!!!!

We were all super excited about it...Sami even jumped up and down clapping!

I must admit...I wasn't clapping today. I am so thankful I had previously planned a fun day of tutu making with my friends Holly and Kalah otherwise I think I would have been a mess. For all of the complaining I've done I got REALLY used to having him here. I was really sad that he wasn't here all day! As you already know...I am a crier...so it didn't really surprise me when I burst into tears twice before it was even time to get Sami from school! :/

Today was probably the longest day I've had in a really long time. Skylar recently started saying "Da-da-da-da" and I of course noticed it even more!!!! It didn't help that they are working 10 hour days...plus that hour to get home. Don't get me wrong...I am SO thankful for this opportunity for him (and our family) but I did not really realize how great it was having him home. I was teased that "the first paycheck will help ease the pain" which of course brought smiles all around!

So...off to work in his new boots he goes...

But you know...it is really nice to have the opportunity to miss someone!

We love you Matt, Daddy, Dadadadadada ;) Thanks for working so hard for us!!!!

1 comment:

MamaDuck76 said...

I'm so glad for your family! I hope the first week with Matt gone from the house wasn't too tough...and I sure don't blame you for crying!