WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Feeling Crafty

With Matt at work in the evenings Sami and I have been trying to fill our time with something besides TV and cleaning! I’ve been feeling I pretty crafty lately, so we have made a few different things…

(I will have to add pictures for some of these later because I didn’t have the memory card in, so I need to find the camera cord…ha!)

I made Sami a new light pink tutu to wear at dance camp this week while she made a tiny one for her Bitty Baby “Addy”….

Sami decorated a wooden flower that I attached ribbon to so we have a way to hold all of her hair clips…

For awhile Sami has been telling me that Skylar needed a “tie blanket”…we had some time to kill before her last immunization for school on Friday, so we went over to Hobby Lobby. It was just our luck that the fleece was on sale this week! She convinced me she needed a new blanket too…so she made her very own tie blanket almost all on her own!

DSCN1419

DSCN1418Then she helped me make Skylar one…it is light blue with ducks (of course)

We have also made paper fans, finger painted, done our nails…fun fun!!!!

1 comment:

MamaDuck76 said...

Fun, fun! In a few years, you'll be doing these things with BOTH of your girls...hard to believe!

I can't imagine having Keith away jsut about every night. I'm glad you've found creative ways to fill your time.