WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Disney Family Movie Night- The Little Mermaid

The Little Mermaid is a favorite around here! In fact when I was a little girl it was my absolute favorite!!! The girls were so excited for another movie night they dressed up for the occasion!

016

Sami decorated the table with a conch shell from our cruise, brown sugar “sand”, and an Ariel Pez dispenser! I thought it was very cute!

013

Dinner was pretty simple. In fact we had similar things on our Finding Nemo night. On the menu:

*Ursula hotdogs

*Shells and Cheese

*Flounder’s goldfish crackers

014

For dessert everyone decorated their own “zebra fish”. I know it is really stretching it, but I was trying to use things we already had at home. Winking smile

019

For our first activity we all played “Go Fish” together. It was a lot of fun! Even Spencer wanted to play!

020022023

The girls also had a lot of fun crab walking around the house!

026027028029

(We don’t normally have stacks of Girl Scout cookies laying around the house- they just happened to come in on the same day! Winking smile)

We watched the movie as we sorted cookies for everyone! It was an easy laid back night, but still a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Emma Hamstra said...

Copying your night and my kids are having so much fun! Miss Kat has the coolest ideas according to my kids :)