WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Movie Night- Monsters, Inc.


 We have been so busy we haven't had time for the movie nights I've had planned....but we have a few weeks left before our trip to get have some fun movie nights!!! Last night we enjoyed a Monsters, Inc. night!


On the menu:
Monster burgers
Celia's hair (french fries) 
Mike Wazowski grapes
Randall's tallons (big fritos)
Sully juice (lemonade died blue)

For dessert everyone made their own doors! We used graham crackers, frosting, and candies to decorate. 




For an activity we built our own monsters from playdough!

I chose this movie because it is one of Spencer's favorites!!! At Disney's California Adventure you can experience "Mike and Sully To the Rescue" which is a really cute ride. I think Spencer is going to love it!


One of my favorite shows at Walt Disney World is The Laugh Floor at Magic Kingdom. The jokes people send in are always so funny! It is my dream to have Matt be chosen as "That Guy"...maybe one day!!! I was on screen during a trip with my friend Karen as "the lady who can't believe she is on screen!" It was so funny! 







No comments: