WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Friday, August 22, 2008

Adventures in Couponing

Last night was another fun night "couponing" with Karen. Angie went with last night which made it even more fun!!!! I am pretty sure we have her hooked!

I'm still trying to get used to using coupons. Karen is seriously such a pro!!! She got packs of Luvs diapers for 99 cents a pack!!! It's so fun to watch her total go from $55.XX to like $11.XX...it makes me smile everytime! :)

I was pretty proud of my pop purchases last night...they had twelve packs on sale for $2.50/12 pk. and I had $1 off coupons...so that made me smile...for sure!!!

I think we have started a new tradition of going out for breakfast after our shopping adventures...for some reason toast just tastes better at 1:30 in the morning!!! He,he! There were a few moments that I was wishing I had my camera, but...who takes pictures at Target??

8 comments:

jodi said...

You need to teach me that!!

Kat said...

Okay! :)

Emma Hamstra said...

Lots of fun! Thanks for inviting the "new girl".

2 - 2 - 7 :)

MamaDuck76 said...

I'm so jealous, but that just wouldn't work with Alex :(

I'm glad you guys can do this & have fun saving money together! Good job on the pop deal!

MamaDuck76 said...

Taking pictures in Target...I once got kicked out of Walmart for taking pictures while on a scavenger hunt. They said it's against Walmart policy. I wonder what Target would do. Actually, with cell phone cameras, I wonder if they could really prevent it anymore?

Kat said...

Well Dawn...he won't be a teeny little man forever, and...we'll always need to go shopping!!! So your time will come! :)

MamaDuck76 said...

What are you saying? Are you telling me that my baby is going to grow up?! I think I'll cover my ears now...I'm not listening to you! ;)

I love the header - the pink & brown look AWESOME! The colors match well with the pictures you choose, too.

Emma Hamstra said...

Alright, I think it's time for a new post :) I'll bet there'll be a first day of preschool post coming real soon, right ;)