WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Friday, March 12, 2010

Just a Thursday...

I bought this puppet theatre from a garage sale to use in my classroom when I taught. Sami loves it!!! She puts on shows once or twice a week, and we enjoy watching them as much as she loves doing it!

The stories almost always involve a princess or a wedding, but if you know Sami that isn't much of a surprise!!!! :)
Skylar loves Sami so much that it just melts my heart! She wants to be where she is, and is always watching her every move! She really enjoys these little productions as well...I was trying to get a snapshot of the two of us, but she was a little preoccupied by the show!


However, she is a ham...so once she saw the flash go off she let me snap a quick picture!

It's these every day little moments that make me so grateful I have the privilege to stay home with these amazing little ladies!!!



No comments: