WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Friday, March 12, 2010

Now That's A Lot of Love!!!

Earlier today as I gave Sami her breakfast she said "Thanks Mommy...I love you!"

To which I replied "Aww thanks honey I love you too!"

She tells us she loves us often, but what came next was extra special...

Sami-"Yeah Mom, but I love you A LOT!!!!"

Me-"Oh yeah???"

Sami-"Yep I love you all the way past the moon to Jupiter...it keeps on going to the rings of Saturn...around and around those rings straight on to Pluto...back to the moon and back to you!!!!!"

Me-"Wow Sami...now that's A LOT of love!"

1 comment:

MamaDuck76 said...

So cute! That's when all the little kid craziness is worth it. Doesn't it just melt your heart?

Alex just said "I wuv you mommy" for the first time (unprompted, anyway) last night when I put him to bed. Best moment ever! :)