WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sami turns 6…

288

Sami’s 6th birthday was spent at Disney World…I promise…those posts will come sooner or later…

When we got back we had a small family party with Matt’s side of the family. 347

Two bags of Reese’s from Great Grandma (and Grandpa) Kristoff…I wish I could tell you she took her time with them, but they were gone fairly quickly! :D

349

She also got some really neat stuff for her and Addy (who is her American Girl Bitty Baby) to wear and use for dance classes. 352

She received a Nintendo DSi from us for her birthday with a few games. She loves the voice recorder! She is ALWAYS singing (gee…who did she get that from??) and now she can record herself and play it back…mix it…lots of fun stuff!

Happy Birthday to our little princess!

1 comment:

MamaDuck76 said...

If someone gave me Reeses for my birthday, they'd probably be gone within about 2 days...I don't blame Sami one bit! ;)

What a perfect place to celebrate her birthday. She'll never forget that trip!