WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Love Notes- Spring Performance

Last weekend the Love Notes children’s choir presented “Joseph- From the Pit to the Palace” for the church. All of the kids did a great job!

Here are a few pictures…

001012020023036

All of the kids did a great job telling the story of Joseph and his brothers. Sami had a solo during one of the songs. I am still not sure what happened with the track- it skipped her solo the first time, and I had her come in too early when they restarted it. But she handled it like a pro. Winking smile

013014

I was really proud of all of the kids!

2 comments:

Emma Hamstra said...

She TOTALLY handled it like a pro! I was so proud of her!

Kat said...

:)

She has been asking about voice lessons, so I am researching teachers... :D