WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sami…the big 7 year old

728

I can’t believe Sami is already seven years old! Time is just FLYING by!

We celebrated Sami’s birthday again this year in Disney World (I plan on blogging about Disney later…for those interested!) and had a family party when we came home.

712717

She received some really nice gifts from everyone. She still loves American Girl. She also loves art. She got some great drawing/designing sets from her Grandma and Grandpa Kristoff that she just loves! Her Nana also made her a photo book documenting everything she’s done in dance this past year. It is really neat!

My wish for Sami on her birthday was that she stays as precious as she is in this moment for as long as she can. I love that she is ALWAYS singing or dancing. I wish I could bottle her up and keep her 7 forever…but that probably wouldn’t be very fair to her! Winking smile

We love you Sami!!!

No comments: