WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Tupperware Transformation!


When I began my journey with Tupperware at the end of August 2009 I had a few small goals for myself and my business. One of those goals was to organize my pantry and cabinets with their wonderful line called Modular Mates. Debbie (my mother in law) has her cabinets organized this way and I've always been envious of how neat and tidy everything is! I had a few Modular Mates that we received as gifts at our wedding shower, but I wanted to really transform the pantry!!!!

And when I say transform...I mean TRANSFORM!!!!! As you can see from this before shot the pantry was in DESPERATE need of a makeover!!!


One "downfall" you could say to my love of couponing and stocking up on items we will use in the
near future is...well...I need somewhere to put them!!!! So I was super excited when my big box of plastic arrived this afternoon!!!! After I laid Skylar down for her nap I went to work...so here is the after shot!!!!! (And I even had time to blog it! Ha!)



I would say that is MUCH better!!!! Wouldn't you????

2 comments:

Emma Hamstra said...

WOW! That looks great! You had a very productive day!

amycornwell said...

I'm coveting your pantry right now :) Great job!