WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Snowmaggedon 2011

At the beginning of the month we had a pretty big snow storm. It wasn’t as bad as other storms we’ve had, but it was big enough to keep Matt home from work one day! Although had the plant where he is working not been closed I’m sure he would have chanced it! Ha!
Call me crazy, but I am not shocked by the snow. I’ve lived here all of my life. We get snow in winter…this isn’t new. I enjoy living somewhere with 4 seasons. I think the snow makes me appreciate my favorite seasons that much more! Winking smile
Sami and Matt had a blast playing in the snow. Skylar played with snow inside, but I didn’t get any pictures. Bummer I know…
035
The neighbor’s recently moved…good thing…they wouldn’t have been able to get in their door! The snow kept blowing and drifting covering the door!
036037
Sami really enjoyed herself!
038039
040041
Poor Matt shoveled so many times I lost count! Thanks Karen for the shovel! Ha!
043
It has been really nice the last few days (you know….about 32 degrees…ha!) so all of that pretty white snow is melting into gray slush. I can see most of the front yard now!! Gotta love the crazy weather we have around here! =)

No comments: