WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine’s Day Purse

The week before Valentine’s Day Sami was given a homework assignment to decorate a cereal box that would be used to hold their valentine cards during their party.
I thought we would glue hearts all over it and write fun things on them like conversations hearts. She gave me the “look” and asked if we could come up with something else. Hmm….
How about a purse???? Okay….she liked that idea!!!
I had everything in my craft supplies, but I didn’t have any wrapping paper. Matt stopped and got some on the way home…it was perfect!
We cut out a hole at the top then covered it with the polka dot wrapping paper. Then Sami and I worked together to attach tulle to the ribbon.
060
Then we stapled another ribbon to the top to make a strap….ta da….
063064
I wish I had made a way for her to take the valentines out…she had to rip it all apart to get everything out. Oops! Oh well…it was cute while it lasted!
061062

No comments: