WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Monday, February 14, 2011

Excuses…Excuses

Have you been wondering where all of my Disney Movie Night updates have gone???
We had been VERY busy. I play volleyball with our church league every Friday evening…so that makes Friday evenings hard. Saturdays have been devoted to Sleeping Beauty rehearsals.
The other problem…my ego. I was excited that people were being inspired to have their own movie nights-with that excitement came the drive to make our movie nights bigger and better. I (thankfully) quickly realized that I was losing focus of why I even started the movie nights. So…I took a break from the planning to get back to the root.
So if you have been doing family nights (weather they be movie themed or what have you) I encourage you to remember WHY you are doing it….
Enjoy your families! <3

No comments: