WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Friday, April 22, 2011

Disney Prep… Pillowcase Dress!

Even though our trip is still pretty far away…I have SO many things I want to make the girls and get organized before then.

Last night I decided to stop making lists, and start crossing things off of them. =)

I made Sami’s pillowcase dress for one of our days in Magic Kingdom.

005

Details of the top…I thought this ribbon was fun!

006

This applique drove me crazy. Poor Skylar…I’m not sure if she will get one on her dress because it was pretty frustrating for me. Maybe my next attempt will be better…and maybe if it isn’t 1:30 AM it will help! Winking smile

007

I made this dress as a 7…it is a little big on her. Perhaps she will grow before the trip??? She said it was “practically perfect in every way…” she knows how to get me! Open-mouthed smile

No comments: