WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Morning

Sami woke up a little before 5 am on Easter morning. We were NOT ready to get up, but she was SOOOO excited. I handed her my IPod and she played Angry Birds. She begged me on and off until a little after 7 to get up. I finally gave in, and went in and woke Skylar up. Poor Sky…she didn’t know what to think!
Easter 2011 001
Sami was excited to see what the bunny had brought her…
002
Skylar wasn’t too sure why there were new fun things in a basket on the coffee table. After all…baskets are pretty common in this house Winking smile
But she quickly caught on that this was a fun day…
005
Skylar loved her Thumper bunny and her cotton candy!! She was SO excited as Matt was opening it!
011
And this was the look I got when I asked if she wanted to share with me.
013
Sami got a Miss Bunny and some fun Littlest Pet Shops.
Then they were off to hunt for eggs! Skylar quickly decided this was silly, but Sami loved it.
016
Instead of candy in the eggs the bunny brought the girls Disney trading pins for our trip! What a smart bunny! Winking smile
014
Then it was time for church…and the girls looked gorgeous in their Easter dresses!
019029
After church we went to my mom and dads. The girls arrived to eggs ALL over the front yard. Skylar was a little more into this hunt…perhaps because she was more awake. Ha!
033038057
035036037042
The Easter bunny also left fun surprises in tote baskets for the girls at Nana and Papas. The bunny hid Skylar’s in her cozy coupe car…she moved the basket and got in her car to play. So sweet. Smile
Sami received some Zoobles which have been a HUGE hit! Who knew???
We had a nice dinner, and played with the girls new toys. It was a lovely day!

1 comment:

MamaDuck76 said...

Your girls dresses really are beautiful! I love how cute Skylar looked on Sunday!

I had to google Zoobles because I've never heard of them.