WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fun in the Snow

I hope I don’t jinx myself by saying this, but we have had a VERY mild winter. There has really only been one weekend with enough snow for playing in! Sami LOVES to play in the snow! Skylar was super excited to go outside and play until she actually got out there…then she just kept saying “Hold me…I no like dis snow!”

015

Skylar would not leave the porch!! We tried to get her to touch the snow on the porch, but she wasn’t having it. She kept saying “Lillie (her buddy) likes the snow. She eats it!”

006007008

Sami however had a blast in the snow!

002009010

She tried to make a snowman/fort, but it wasn’t good packing snow.

011012

The day after this we went to Matt’s parents house to sled. Skylar went down once and decided she was done, so she came in with me. Sami stayed out with her Daddy and uncles for almost 2 hours! I couldn’t believe it!! They had SO much fun! Uncle Mitchell even built a snowman with her! Sadly- I didn’t get any pictures. Bummer!

2 comments:

Emma Hamstra said...

SO this snow today is your fault then huh?

Kat said...

Sorry! ;)