WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Skylar- Tiny Little Dancer

Skylar has been asking for MONTHS to start a ballet class. She spends a lot of time at the studio with her sister, so I guess it was just a matter of time before she caught dance fever.

A new Pre-Ballet class opened up, so it was the perfect time to let her try a class and see how she liked it.

024

I couldn’t get over how tiny and cute she looked in her leo and little ballet slippers. When it was time to go in she said “I go to class???” I said yes, and she marched her little self right in!

027

She never cries when she goes in the nursery at church,but I wasn’t sure how she would do in more of a classroom setting…she is only 2 1/2 after all. She had a great time though, and LOVED it!!!

025026

She went to her second class this week, and had just as much fun. Look out world…there are two Kristoff dancers now! Open-mouthed smile

2 comments:

MamaDuck76 said...

Oh my goodness! She looks so cute! She also looks way too little to be headin' into a classroom without even a tear for her mama ;) I'm glad she's have fun!

Kat said...

I couldn't believe that she just marched right in! She loves it SO much! But...I guess the studio is quickly becoming her second home...so she feels very safe there.