WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine’s Day Treats

Sami chose Phineas and Ferb Valentine cards for school this year. She wrote her name on them, and attached a sucker…they are all set and ready to go!

The girls are passing out treats to their classmates at dance as well. I thought instead of traditional cards it would be fun to pass out something cute. So I went where any mom who needs a cute idea goes…Pinterest! There are SO many cute things out there!

We made these mustache suckers….

003 They were really easy to make! I found a mustache template online to use as a stencil. I used black cardstock to cut the mustache’s from. Punched a hole and slipped it on to the tootsie pop. Then I used a silver marker to write <3 Sami (or Skylar)

004

I think they’re super fun…hopefully the girls at dance enjoy them as much as we enjoyed making them!

006

Happy Valentine’s Day!

No comments: