WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Fun


Last weekend my parents came to celebrate Easter with us. I have only spent one Easter without them...and I was in the Dominican Republic, so it still seems a little strange they will not be around! I am just glad we were able to celebrate together early.


We set up an egg hunt for Sami, and colored eggs. She has been asking to do it for weeks...so she was thrilled!






She also received her Easter basket from Nana and Papa! =)


We had a yummy meal, and spent the afternoon playing Wii. Sami also enjoyed showing her hamsters off to Papa! We took Lucy out to "snuggle"...


I've posted a lot in the last week! I am hoping I'll be able to keep everyone updated more often than I have been! We should be purchasing a new camera in the coming weeks, so that should encourage me to share! =)

You can look forward to more Easter fun, and a SURPRISE outing to see the Broadway production of Annie!!!!

1 comment:

Emma Hamstra said...

Looks like lots of fun. Grandparents are the greatest!!