WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Monday, April 20, 2009

Finally! A House Party!!!!

A few of my deal seeking friends introduced me to www.houseparty.com about a year ago. It is SO neat! It is a fun way for companies to get their new products out and create some buzz around them! I few of the parties I've attended have been Gerber baby food, Hershey Bliss Chocolate, and Fisher Price toys.

To clarify...these are not your typical "home" parties where you go and order something so the hostess can get credit. These are completely free products that are sent to the hostess to try and sample with their friends!!!

I have been applying for almost every party they have offered, and I was FINALLY selected for one! A Juicy Juice party! My two friends Karen and Dawn were also selected for this party, so we decided to have it together!
So we worked together to make a pretty simple (yet very tasty) lunch for our friends and their kids. Complete with the new Juicy Juice products to sample...










(Yes Sami is singing in this picture! Go figure!)
We all received some pretty big boxes that gave us almost everything we needed to host our party! Table cloths, cups, napkins, information boards, and of course...JUICE! =)
Each guest also took home the following in a great reusable grocery tote:
~Growth Chart
~Coloring Book
~Playing Cards
~Water bottle
~Coupon
It was a fun afternoon, and I hope we all keep getting selected for parties! =)









No comments: