WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Friday, January 29, 2010

A Typical Day at the Kristoff's

I feel like I share mostly our "extra" activities, so I thought I should show you a typical day at the Kristoff house!

Skylar tends to stay in her pajamas unless we are going somewhere. I like to put clothes on her, but Matt doesn't see the point...and since he usually gets the girls up and ready in the morning and I sleep in I don't complain! ;)

Sami goes to school Monday-Thursday mornings, and when she gets home its play...play...PLAY! =) You will almost always find her pretending and dressed up in a costume of some sort or another. Here she was a skunk. This particular skunk was at the beach on a rainy day (she is holding an umbrella) with her human baby sister. She almost always includes Skylar in her imaginary world, but of course Skylar is oblivious that she is included! (As portrayed by the fact that she is trying to take back her blanket!)

On a typical day at our house you will also find toys throughout the living room, dining room, and playroom! This picture was taken in the dining room. Since we do not have dining room furniture that tends to be the center of where most activities take place. I'm not sure what Sam would do if we ever did put a table and chairs in there! =)

Some people might look at being a stay at home mom a "boring life"...but how many of them can say they have a skunk in their dining room? ;)

1 comment:

MamaDuck76 said...

I love that you did a post about this. It's so easy to forget that the everyday "stuff" is important, too!

I'm glad I don't have a skunk in my dining room, although your little skunk is pretty cute! :)