WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Friday, January 7, 2011

Disney Family Movie Night- Pinocchio

This week’s Disney Family Movie Night was “Pinocchio”. I had a volleyball game to get to later in the evening, so I had everything ready to go when Sami got home from school. I cut out stars with my Cricut, and we wrote our wishes on them…you know…wish upon a star…

Pinocchio 001Pinocchio 003

Pinocchio 002Pinocchio 004

When we were done decorating them Sami hung them up as decoration for our puppet show. Our wishes were (as they appear from left to right…)

Matt- a “long” job Sami- “Get a dog” Skylar- “Dog Dog” Me- “For 260 days to go by quickly…”

Then we all took turns putting on puppet shows…

Pinocchio 005Pinocchio 009Pinocchio 010

Skylar decided she liked watching more than being in the show…

Pinocchio 006Pinocchio 007Pinocchio 008 <-------- I love that little face!

I had to get a little creative with the menu tonight, but it worked out.

We had:

Stromboli’s Pepperoni Stromboli

Geppetto’s Green Beans

Figaro’s Fudge brownies for dessert

(Skylar had spaghetti to keep with the Italian menu)

The stromboli was really easy to make…and a nice change from regular pizza.

Pinocchio 011

The little bowls have extra pizza sauce for dipping.

I love hearing from people that our movie nights have inspired them to start a similar family fun night at their homes! My sister in law in Texas and I were texting ideas back and forth the past few days. VERY fun!

So enjoy your family time! Up next week….Dumbo!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You make me smile! You are such an awesome mom!