WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Monday, January 17, 2011

Silly Sami…

Twice tonight Sami had me giggling so hard I had tears in my eyes!!! She kept singing this song…”Come and get it….supper’s ready” I thought it was cute. She is always making up songs. Then I listened closer and realized she was singing it to the tune of Madonna’s “Holiday (Celebrate)” , so I asked her if that was what she was singing. “Yeah mom…but she says Come and get it…supper’s ready!” He,he,he….no no! She says…
Holiday Celebrate    Holiday Celebrate
If we took a holiday      Took some time to celebrate
Just one day out of life       It would be so nice…
“Oh…” Hahahaha! We both laughed hysterically!

Then tonight as I was walking out of her room after tucking her in she said “wait…I forgot to pray for baby Canaan…can I add a P.S. to my prayer???”
After I nearly died laughing I said…”yes honey God takes P.S. prayers!”
Who knew she knew about writing a P.S.????
I love you Sami! Thanks for the laughs!

1 comment:

MamaDuck76 said...

Awww, love the PS! :)