WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

4th of July Fun!!!

The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. I would even venture to say it’s my favorite! Winking smile
We woke up bright and early because Sami (and I) were walking in the Hebron parade with IBT. We passed out popsicles along the route, and one of the older tap classes performed in front of the grand stand. Matt and Sklyar met up with Grandma and Grandpa and Malachi to watch us walk by.
As if one parade isn’t enough we also went to the Crown Point parade in the afternoon! Our lovely friends have a party every year right one the parade route. It is the only time we get to see them and visit, so I never want to miss it! Plus…it is a great parade! Lots of candy! Winking smile Skylar loved the fire trucks and waved to everyone like she was Miss America! Ha!
We did some fireworks at home a few days before the 4th because I knew the actual holiday would be busy! We left the lighting of them to the expert…hehe….
134140
(Yes it was still light outside! Skylar enjoys her sleep, and we didn’t want to make her wait until it was dark!)
Oooo…..aaaahhhhh…..
135
Skylar really enjoyed it….
137138
129
Sami was in charge of the order of our show…she put on a pretty good show if I do say so myself! Winking smile
139
Sami also enjoyed some sparklers! She sand Happy Birthday to America…so silly!
130

Every 4th of July we’ve known as a couple has always ended with fireworks in Crown Point. However, this year Matt was excited to help the fire department with the fireworks that one of the local churches puts on. I debated if I should take the girls or not, and I am really glad we went. They got to hang out with Daddy and his buddy Aaron by the fire truck and see where they light off the fireworks. When the show started we moved back though because it was SO loud!!! Luckily my buddy Erica was there, so we sat with her and her adorable little girl.
I hope your 4th of July was full of fun and family!

No comments: