WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Friday, July 29, 2011

All We Need is Pixie Dust

One of our favorite parts of our trip last year was attending Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party! We knew it was a must do for our trip again this year!

Last year’s trip was a surprise for the girls, but this year Sami has been helping me with the planning!!! It is SO fun! She wanted us to have coordinating costumes this year. She will be Wendy, Skylar will be Tinkerbell, Matt will be Captain Hook, and I will be his faithful sidekick Smee! Open-mouthed smile

I recently finished Skylar’s Tinkerbell costume….

013

With a matching wand….

011

And I decorated this bag for her to trick-or-treat with…

010

Last night we bought the material for Sami’s costume, so that is next up on my “to-do” list!

2 comments:

MamaDuck76 said...

I say it every time you post stuff like this, but you are so crafty! What an adorable costume & accessories!

Kat said...

Thank you!!! These projects were actually really easy! It looks really cute on her, and she loves it! She keeps saying "Ohhhhhh MY tutu!!!!"