WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Friday, July 29, 2011

Autograph Book…Bring on the Characters!!!

Last year I made Sami an autograph book to use for character signatures while at Disney World. You can purchase books there, but Sami got SO much attention for having a handmade book, so we had to repeat the fun this year! Skylar was too young for one, but this year I thought she would get into it!

I made her book using my Cricut. The Mickey Font cartridge and The Mickey and Friends cartridge.

Here is the front….

007

(The front and back covers are made of “chipboard” which is actually just a cereal box. It cuts a lot easier on the Cricut, and it is FREE!)

The inside of the front and back look like this….

008

And the back cover…

009

It was really fun to make!!! Tomorrow night I plan to make Sami’s book! Smile

2 comments:

MamaDuck76 said...

I think I'm hiring you when we go to Disney...whenever that might be :)

How many days now?

Kat said...

Oh my goodness I would love that!!! I may be making a few things for a certain family at church with 5 boys...

We are down to 53 days!!! (Insert super excited happy dance here!)