WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Meal Invitations and More Decorations

I love adding a little extra magic to our trips.

This year I decided to make invitations for the girls to all of meals, and special events. I had some help from a very creative member of the DISboards, and I am so happy with how they came out!

(I took pictures of each one so I will always remember them! LOL)

(Chef Mickey’s            Ohana Breakfast)

001

The invitations are now in envelopes, and I will put them out for the girls to find after they have gone to sleep. I used the “Waltograph” font to print the envelopes because Sami is getting too smart for me. If I had hand written them she would of known I made them not her favorite characters.

(Close up of an envelope)

002

(Garden Grill)

003

(Liberty Tree Tavern and Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party)

004

(50’s Prime Time CafĂ©     1900 Park Fare Dinner)

005006

(Crystal Palace)

008

(Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique        Cinderella’s Royal Table)

009

These Mickey bubble’s will go on our door…or maybe in our window. I love Matt’s…it turned out so cute!

010011

Crazy and over the top? Perhaps! But that’s what happens when you have a whole year to plan! Hahahahaha!

No comments: