WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Monday, August 22, 2011

Wreath for the Door

I love staying on property at Walt Disney World. I like using their transportation, and feeling totally immersed in Disney magic for our entire stay.

One down fall to staying on property- the resorts are HUGE! After a long day of fun when you come “home” it is easy to feel like all of the doors look the same. I like to add a little more magic to our room by decorating the window, and door.

I made this wreath for our door:

001

I made it with Disney paint samples! Since I have a Cricut I could have easily cut out the Mickey’s myself, but these are thicker than cardstock…so I think it will hold up a lot better.

The doors are magnetic, so I just attached random magnets you get from company’s advertising to the back! So this project was totally free!!! Minus the little bit of glue I used! Open-mouthed smile 

3 comments:

MamaDuck76 said...

What?! You mean you paid for the glue? ;)

Very cute! You're definitely going to be well-prepared for you trip, with all the planning and creating you've done!

Emma Hamstra said...

I'm thinking a whole prize pack of stuff to prepare for my possible trip. You should make up a Disney survival kit with door decorations, autograph books, tip envelopes... everything!!

Kat said...

Thanks girls!!!! Ang that survival kit sounds like a pretty good idea!!!! :D