WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!

I know that Halloween is a bit...let's say...controversial...but we here at the Kristoff house think it is fun! Who doesn't love free candy????
Sami decided to be Alice in Wonderland this year! And boy was she a cute Alice!





Skylar was a pea pod...also rather cute if you ask me! =)




We went to our old neighborhood for trick or treating. The houses are pretty close together, and there are a lot of houses that give out treats. Sami was still recovering from her run in with H1N1, so she pooped out after about 45 minutes of trick-or-treating. She isn't very greedy though, so she was perfectly content after getting one Reese's peanut butter cup in her bucket! Skylar slept the entire time in her stroller.
We went home and passed out candy to the few kids that stopped by. We ate dinner with Nana and Papa (my mom and dad) and then we went to the church. Nana and Papa stayed home with Sky so she wouldn't be cold.

This year the church did something a little different. We had a bonfire and hayride. It was a bit chilly, but everyone really enjoyed themselves! Sadly I forgot the camera...so you will have to trust me that it was a good time! =)


We also let Sami carve her own pumpkin for the first time this year! I was surprisingly calm! =)






Why the pumpkin has 3 eyes the world may never know! =)



So...Happy Free Candy Day everyone!

1 comment:

MamaDuck76 said...

I *LOVE* Sami's pumpkin! The nose is great! Keith thinks so, too.

Skylar looks adorable...I love the sweet little peapod.

It sure was different not playing all the Pumpkin Chase games, but the bonfire & hayride were fun...although chilly! Wish I'd known you didn't have your camera - I'd have handed over mine for a while.

By the way, you're a wonderfully brave mom. I told Keith that Alex isn't allowed to use a tool sharp enough to carve a pumpkin until he's 37, ha ha!