WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I’ve Finally Returned!!!!!

Is anyone out there???? Hello???? Is this thing on????

According to my blog Skylar is only 10 months old…yikes…its been awhile! My computer bit the dust…I had a friend from church look at it and he let me know the motherboard was fried. I will be the first to admit that I have no clue what that means, but it sounded expensive! So…I am posting this blog from my shiny new Toshiba laptop! I’ve been watching the sale ads for awhile now, and I finally saw what I was looking for go one sale! YES!!!!

I’ve had it for a little over a week now, but I was putting off catching up with the blog until I downloaded
“Windows Live Writer” per my friends Dawn and Angie’s suggestion…but alas…it came with it already on it!!!! No more excuses I guess! =) So check back…because you’ve missed a lot! ;)

1 comment:

MamaDuck76 said...

Yay! I turned on the computer this morning, opened Google Reader, and saw that you had a new post.

Enjoy the new computer, and we'll be looking for new posts soon! :)