WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Disney Family Movie Night- Santa Buddies

Sami loves the “Buddies” movies, and had been wanting to see “Santa Buddies”. Matt had recorded it on the DVR so I decided to change up our movie night plan for this week.

Since we hadn’t watched this movie before I looked it up online to read up on it a bit. I didn’t find anything to help me with a fun plan for our dinner. No one was too disappointed in this. I did read that one of the dogs gets blamed for eating the Christmas cookies. Since we already made cookies last week I thought we would make some fun cut outs to top a few gifts we are giving over the next few days. These always smell amazing after they dry!

To make these you just mix equal parts of applesauce and cinnamon. Roll out the dough…cut them out…then let them dry 24 hours. Sami decided to make some in bone shapes in honor of the Buddy dogs!

001002003

A very low key movie night, but still fun!

No comments: