WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Love Notes Choir- December 2010

The children’s choir at our church is called Love Notes. It is for children in Kindergarten through Sixth grade. I started helping last school year to get my feet wet, and learn what it was all about. This year Sami was old enough to join and she was SUPER excited. She LOVES to sing!

This year’s Christmas program was called “Star of Wonder”. It was the Christmas story from the perspective of the stars. It was a cute story.

Sami was chosen to sing a solo, and dance with a group of girls during a song.

Love Notes 002Love Notes 004Love Notes 005Love Notes 006

I really thought she would get nervous looking out at all of the people when it was time for her solo, but she sang like a champ! When I asked her later if she was nervous she looked at me like I was crazy…”no Mom…were you???” Ha! I think it helped that her good pal Emma was right next to her.

Love Notes 007Love Notes 008

We have a great group of kids at our church, and I feel privileged to work with them to worship.

Love Notes 021Love Notes 024Love Notes 025Love Notes 028

Thank you to everyone who traveled near and far to watch their program!

Love Notes 030Love Notes 031Love Notes 032Love Notes 033

2 comments:

MamaDuck76 said...

We just watched the program today. Sami is so cute singing her solo!

Kat said...

Ahh thank you!