WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Disney World 2010- Day 8 (continued)

After we left Downtown Disney we were off to Magic Kingdom. Months before I had asked Sami who she would want to eat with if she could eat with ANY characters on her birthday…she said Winnie the Pooh. Huh…really??? Okay…so…we were off to Crystal Palace for lunch!

My poor mom…this was her first time going to Magic Kingdom, and I had her practically running down Main Street to make our reservation on time. I felt bad, but Sami REALLY wanted to eat with Pooh and his friends, and I didn’t know how late would could be before they would give away our reservation. And for those who know me…you know late isn’t something I know how to be! Winking smile

We made it with one minute to spare…and then next thing we knew they were calling our name!

296307308

The food here was REALLY yummy! But of course the girls’ favorite part was meeting all of the characters…

293294295

298299300 These kisses melt my heart!

303306

After we took care of the rubbly in our tumbly we went to Fantasyland for some fun!

310312

Poor Skylar was SO tired she would sleep anywhere…

309

Sami wanted to go see Ariel since she was dressed as her for the day…Ariel thought she was beautiful! Prince Eric couldn’t tell them apart…ha! Winking smile

319320

We stopped to watch the parade…which Skylar LOVED…

321322323324325

I took this picture as we were walking out of Magic Kingdom for the last time…and…I cried…

326

Thankfully we had one more fun thing to do…Cinderella’s Storybook Dinner at The Grand Floridian. We hopped on a monorail and did a little shopping while we waited for our reservation time. There was a man playing piano, and Matt asked Sami to dance with him…oh…and then I cried again! =)

327329

I had heard GREAT things about the step-sisters during this dinner, and we were NOT disappointed! They were SOOO funny!

332335336337341342343

Then there was another birthday cupcake…

338339

We were all really sad that the trip was coming to an end…but the next morning as we packed our last minute things and boarded the Magical Express…we knew it wasn’t good-bye, but “See ya real soon!”

We are all booked for next time, and looking forward to making more magical memories together!

1 comment:

Natalie S. said...

I am in tears reading your blog of disney fun!!! Well what got me was your daughter and husband dancing before dinner ;) I have a 5 month old girl and can't wait for her to go and really experience Disney!!!