WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Disney Family Movie Night- Aristocats

Sami was really excited for this weeks movie. I must admit…I was too! I have watched bits and pieces before, but this is one of those movies where I have never watched from start to finish…

I knew I wanted to serve French food, but I didn’t want to get too authentic for fear that no one would actually eat anything! Matt and I made French onion soup…

003

We also had French bread, grapes and cheese, and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert.

001

We even drank out of wine glasses…here is Sami with her milk! Ha!

002

For an activity Sami taught us a little ballet class. We learned a lot, but don’t ask me to show you because I don’t know if I can remember anything…except maybe first position! She had us on the floor and doing lots of stretches…yikes…she is flexible!!!

Skylar is still not feeling well, so it was off to bed for her… The rest of us snuggled on the couch (Sami with her Marie stuffed animal) and watched The Aristocats. It was really cute!

Up next week… Peter Pan!

2 comments:

MamaDuck76 said...

I love your movie nights! What fun! I can't wait until my kiddos are old enough that we can "steal" your ideas ;)

Kat said...

Oh good! =) That is why I've been sharing them on here...in hopes that other families can have fun with it...and maybe inspire them to come up with fun of their own! ;)