WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Friday, December 17, 2010

Disney Family Movie Night- The Santa Clause

Christmas is right around the corner, so I thought “The Santa Clause” would be a good choice for our movie night. No special decorations…the house is all set for Christmas. In the movie Charlie and Scott go to Denny’s for dinner after he burns their Christmas Eve supper. There is a Denny’s not too far from us now, but I had no desire to go out to eat…and if I did…it wouldn’t be to Denny’s! Ha! So…when I think Denny’s…I think breakfast! So we had breakfast for dinner!!!

Menu:

Pancakes (Matt made Sami’s in the shape of a Mickey head) <3

Hash browns

Bacon

Milk/Orange Juice

I didn’t take any pictures of our food because I’m pretty sure everyone knows what these look like. Winking smile Although Sami’s pancake was really cute.

For our activity we made (ok that is a stretch-we broke apart and baked) and decorated sugar cookies. Fun stuff…

001002

003004

005006

^ Yikes…those silly faces are pretty scary!!!

Then we snuggled in our pj’s with the glow of the Christmas tree while eating our cookies and drinking hot cocoa. Yummy!

On the “schedule” for next week is “A Muppet Christmas Carol”…not sure if it will happen or not with Christmas festivities, but we are sure going to try!

No comments: