WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cheerleading Camps

Sami recently participated in two cheerleading camps. One was at the Christian school (where her Uncle Malachi attends) and the other was at the local high school. She learned cheers, chants, stunts, tumbling…it was a lot of fun.
I loved watching her cheer…brought back fun memories for me.
Here she is at Covenant Christian….
068069
During the camp she refused to stunt. She doesn’t even really like going on slides at the park, so I am thinking she may have a fear of heights. I was so thrilled to look to my right and see her in a half…
070071072
Cheering….
074083086087
And half time dance….
077078079081
I didn’t get very many pictures at the KV game. There was a cheerleader RIGHT in front of her. And they only did one short cheer and a short dance so there wasn’t much time to move to capture it. They had sold retired uniforms as a fundraiser, so she thought she was hot stuff having an actual cheer skirt! (I only had to move the button over 9 inches so it would fit her! Ha!)
002003004005
She had a lot of fun with it, and has requested to try cheerleading/tumbling. I asked which dance class she wants to give up so she can do it…and she is thinking about it. I know she thinks I will cave and let her do it all…but the money tree isn’t shedding much these days Winking smile 

No comments: