WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Disney Fun…

Our good friends are surprising their girls with a trip to Disney World over Spring Break! I am so excited for them you would think I was going with them! I even know what restaurants they will be eating at! Ha!
When they booked I asked if I could make them an autograph book. The characters see the same commercial books all day long, but our handmade one got some GREAT reactions. Tinkerbell raved about Sami’s book and she felt like she was SO special!
I wanted to share that magic with them, and I finished their book tonight…
006
So now they are ready to “Let the Memories Begin”
Have a magical trip guys!!!
P.S. Check out Minnie up there…she’s really on the move!!! Only 17 days until I can make our dining reservations! Winking smile

4 comments:

MamaDuck76 said...

I can take a guess who you made this for, and I'm sure the family will LOVE it! How sweet of you to do that for them :)

Kat said...

I had so much fun making it for them!!! She's let me babble on about Disney and not made me feel like a freak...so I owed her! ;) Ha!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks for the super secret delivery! We LOVE it :) 3 more days...