WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Disney Family Movie Night- The Three Caballeros

At Epcot’s Mexican pavilion there is a fun little boat ride based on this movie. We are also staying at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort for our trip which has a southwest theme and some theming based on this movie. We are excited to be staying at a moderate level resort this year. Here’s a sneak peek…
cs1
I’ve seen better pictures of the rooms without people’s stuff all over…but….you get the gist…
cs3
And then there’s these guys…
disney-s-coronado-springs
On the menu this evening…
Donald’s Build Your Own Taco Bar
Jose’s Rice
Panchito’s Chips and Salsa
(No pictures because I think you know what tacos look like! Ha!)
I wanted to paint terra cotta pots, but I wasn’t able to find them. So…I got plastic ones that looked similar. Ha! Sami didn’t seem to mind…
003005
Skylar didn’t participate in painting, but she had fun watching…
004
We also made Mexican paper flowers to put in our pots.
006007
008009
The Three Caballero’s wasn’t the most exciting movie we’d ever watched. But now we are familiar with the characters-and that is the whole point of catching up on these movies! =)
Up next…Cinderella!

2 comments:

MamaDuck76 said...

I've never even heard of that movie! Looks like a fun night, though. Did you & Matt paint pots, too?

Kat said...

You aren't missing much Dawn! Ha!!! I only knew of it because of the ride. And the ride is MUCH better!! ;)

It was pretty old I think...and we all lost interest fairly quickly. I rented it on VHS from the library...oh well. Now we know about Donald and his amigos! =)