WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Break Fun!

Spring Break has gone by so quickly! We did get to do some fun things including going bowling with our friends The Hamstras! Originally we had thought about taking the kids to a movie, but I realized that Skylar wouldn’t enjoy that very much and I would probably spend the whole afternoon in the hallway.
So…Angie came up with bowling! They don’t open until late afternoon, so we waited until the guys got home and met there. We had pizza first followed by some bowling fun!
Jackson showing off his skills…
002003
Emma…(who totally beat me by the way)
004
I loved that they had automatic bumper lanes! So the kids were able to use bumpers and then they would go down for the adults! Who knew bowling could be so high tech??
Sami was super proud when she picked up a spare…
007001
Skylar had fun getting lifted up in the air from Jack who is really tall. She kept walking over to him and putting up her arms to be lifted again and again! She also learned how to say “Laila” which made me smile for sure!
005006
She kept saying “ball” and wanted to try out bowling so I took her out there to bowl with me. She thought that was really fun!
008010
It was nice to get together with the kids for a fun night!
012015

No comments: