WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Friday, November 5, 2010

F3 (Family…Film…Friday)

I admit F3 is a pretty lame name, so we are going to have to work on that! As promised I am finally working on our trip report! We’ve been back for about a month, and I’m already itching to return. Before we even left Matt informed me that he didn’t want to be those people who go to Disney every year. Well…after seeing his girls (that includes me…ha!) enjoy themselves so much…we have contacted the travel agent, and she is currently working on offers for us for September 2011!!! Crazy? Maybe… Exciting? YES!

My friend Jen and her family are going in June of 2011. They have been watching one Disney movie each week leading up to their trip! I had read about other families doing this on DIS so I thought we should give it a try! There are so many movies that I haven’t really sat down and watched since I was little!

I must admit…I tend to make fun of people who say they’re having family time by watching a movie…but…it is fun all the same. Winking smile We decided to start off the fun with Toy Story 3 because it came out this week! Sami had already watched it when she went to Texas, but it was new to the rest of us. Skylar does not have ANY interest in TV whatsoever, but she did end up snuggling with Sami…

I also want to try to base our meals around the movie. Tonight we had pizza in honor of “Pizza Planet”. Sami had a coupon for a free personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut from Book It, so it was the perfect night to use it!

Sami with her Jessie doll…and her cute little pizza…

002

Skylar wanted to sit by Sami SO bad that she figured out how to climb onto the couch! She got right in her lap and cuddled up…now THAT is family time…

008

Then she laid across her lap, and Sami rubbed her back. So sweet…013

Time to start planning next week’s F3! Can anyone think of a better name??? Ha!

No comments: