WDW Countdown

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Disney World 2010- Day Seven

Today on the agenda…a day at Epcot! We got there a little before opening. We were the first in line for Spaceship Earth. Matt went ahead to get fastpasses for Soarin’. He actually got to see the Epcot rope drop, but he said it was rather boring. I’m glad we didn’t waste time going to see it. Then we went over to take a ride with Nemo. I really like this ride…my mom did too!

238

We spent a little while in Future World hitting all of Sami’s favorite spots. Then she was off to show Nana all of the countries! On our “travels” we found a few fun people…

Mulan…

240

Snow White

244

Poor little tired Skylar

241

Since Sami had already visited all the countries a few days before she wasn’t really interested in them this day. However, she was ALL about finding Marie from The Aristocats. There was a bit of drama when we got in line only to discover Marie was going “for a drink of milk” and we couldn’t meet her…but she came back 30 minutes later and we had a very happy little girl…

247248

My mom wanted to go to Downtown Disney, so we hopped a monorail to The Polynesian then took a bus “downtown”. We did a little shopping, and got some yummy treats. I thought these apples were so cute…

249250

After all of our shopping we headed to The Contemporary Resort for our dinner reservations at Chef Mickey’s. Oh man….YUM! They have the BEST mashed potatoes I’ve ever eaten!!! I would walk back to Disney for those…but for those who have noted my ticker…I won’t be walking when we go back in September of 2011! Ha! We had fun twirling our napkins and hanging out with Mickey and his pals…

251253254256259260261268

They gave Sami a cupcake for her birthday…

262263265

1 comment:

Emma Hamstra said...

SO this is just an overall comment that I love all your new posts and think you are the funnest mom ever for the movie nights. I'm jealous!